Monday, February 24, 2014

Guess what?

Leah is engaged!

D&LD&LD&LD&LD&LD&LD&L

We have had so many exciting things going on over here that have been pretty distracting for us from our blog and this engagement is just one of them! My boyfriend (now fiance), David, proposed to me a few weeks ago on my birthday. It was so out of the blue, adorable, and awkward(yes- that is just us), and I am just so excited.

We started dating our freshman year of college which was about four years ago. David was the shy boy that lived down the hall from me. I was the bubbly girl that showed up in his hallway to play games with his friends in order to be near him.

The past four years have just been wonderful. So much snuggling, eating tacos and cookies, and watching Jimmy Fallon. I can't wait to get married to him at the end of this summer! 

We will make sure to keep you updated on our wedding planning progress and to post lots of pictures!

-Leah

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I've only just started following your blog... but congratulations! Getting married is the best, can't wait to read more about you guys' progress :) xoxo

Lisa said...

LEAH!! Girl! Congratulations!

Samantha Heather said...

This is so super exciting! I am smiling from ear to ear. Congratulations you two - married life is going to be the absolute best!

Chandra/ Modern Day Charm said...

Ah! Congratulations! Such cute photos, too!
www.moderndaycharm.com

Mary said...

A huge congratulations! How lovely.

Anonymous said...

Awe! Congrats!! Engagement news = happy news!!

xo
Rachel

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy your engagement time together...it will go so quickly!
Also, my hubby and I watch Jimmy Fallon almost religiously as well. We wish we could be friends with him. ha.

HollyDolly said...

congrats, Leah!

Nikki Williams said...

congrats!! how exciting!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Post a Comment